[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Informal last call: Announcement of draft-murata-xml-06.txt
Simon St. Laurent, Dan Kohn, and I create a new I-D for XML media
types. It is available at:
Differnces from the previous version are as below:
- added descriptions of changes to RFC 2376.
- changed SHOULDs to MUSTs in the inconsistent example, section 8.20.
Major differences from RFC 2376 are as below:
(1) the addition of text/xml-external-parsed-entity,
application/xml-external-parsed-entity, and application/xml-dtd,
(2) the '+xml' suffix convention (which also updates the RFC 2048
registration process), and
(3) the discussion of "utf-16le" and "utf-16be".
If we do not receive any comments, we will ask the IESG to consider
publication of this Internet-Draft as a Proposed Standard.
IBM Tokyo Research Lab