Re: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-hoschka-smil-media-type-05.txt

> Given what you write below, it looks like this has changed recently.
> Do you have a pointer to the decision record ? Do you know the RFC
> number ? Do you know when it will be published ?

The IESG has approved publication of the I-D as a Proposed Standard.
Here is the pointer to the decision.

	http://www.ietf.org/iesg/iesg.2K-10-05

> 2. The IESG approved publication of XML Media Types
>    <draft-murata-xml-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard. Steve to send
>    announcement.

Cheers,

IBM Tokyo Research Lab &
International University of Japan, Research Institute

MURATA Makoto