[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
updated: RDF/XML Media Type registration draft
I've updated the draft to reflect all the comments I've received. Here
are the changes I've made:
1. Changed type to be "rdf " so as to be consistent with the syntax doc.
2. Deleted section on social meaning.
3. Refers to Concepts instead of Model Theory.
4. Added paragraph to interoperability considerations:
RDF is intended to allow common information to be exchanged between
disparate applications. A basis for building common understanding
provided by <xref target="W3C.rdf-mt">a formal semantics</xref>, and
applications that use RDF should do so in ways that are consistent
5. Added paragraph to section on Fragment Identifiers:
More details on RDF's view of fragment identifiers can be found in
section "Fragment Identifiers" of <xref
RDF Concepts document</xref>.
The updated version is available at:
Unless there are any objections, I plan to submit it as an updated
Internet-Draft. We'll probably do this again after the RDF specs go to
REC. Thanks for all your help.
Aaron Swartz: http://www.aaronsw.com/