updated: RDF/XML Media Type registration draft

I've updated the draft to reflect all the comments I've received. Here are the changes I've made:

1. Changed type to be "rdf " so as to be consistent with the syntax doc.

2. Deleted section on social meaning.

3. Refers to Concepts instead of Model Theory.

4. Added paragraph to interoperability considerations:
RDF is intended to allow common information to be exchanged between
disparate applications. A basis for building common understanding is
provided by <xref target="W3C.rdf-mt">a formal semantics</xref>, and
applications that use RDF should do so in ways that are consistent with this.

5. Added paragraph to section on Fragment Identifiers:
More details on RDF's view of fragment identifiers can be found in the
section "Fragment Identifiers" of <xref target="W3C.rdf-concepts">the
RDF Concepts document</xref>.

The updated version is available at:
http://www.aaronsw.com/2002/draft-swartz-rdfcore-rdfxml-mediatype -03.html

Unless there are any objections, I plan to submit it as an updated Internet-Draft. We'll probably do this again after the RDF specs go to REC. Thanks for all your help.
--
Aaron Swartz: http://www.aaronsw.com/