Re: XML Guidelines -06

If you're still accepting changes, I'd suggest referencing the SOAP 1.2, June 2002, Last Call draft[1,2], instead of the older, much out of date, December 2001 draft. I'd understand if you waited instead until after Last Call.

Otherwise the document looks good.

Jean-Jacques.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-soap12-part1-20020626/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-soap12-part2-20020626/

Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:
Marshall, Larry, and I recently received feedback from Ned Freed, the IETF
area director tagged with doing the initial review of our XML guidelines
draft.  I've updated the document to incorporate Ned's comments and others
received for -05.  With Ned's comments addressed, an IETF last call should
happen soon.  The updated document can be found here:

http://www.imc.org/ietf-xml-use/index.html

I've also sent the text version of the document to the I-D administrator.
It may be a day or so before the formal announcement is released.

-Scott-