Re: building without mks

No one's told us (the jonah team) if they have.

Not in the next release (which is getting sent out soon and does CRLs) but in
the one after, we'll be converting to ODE, which will help us keep our internal
efforts on NT and Solaris in synch.
     Mez

David Skyberg <sky@xxxxxxxxx>@imc.org on 02/04/99 11:15:37 PM

Please respond to sky@xxxxxxxxx