FW: SNACC ASN.1

-----Original Message-----
From: Colestock, Robert
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 1:27 PM
To: 'lai siewcheng'
Subject: RE: SNACC ASN.1

lai siewcheng:

We do not support the Linux port, but based on the error reported below I
can suggest that you read the SNACC "Readme" file.  The "configure" command
regens all  of the makefiles with the appropriate directory names.  It
should work on Linux fine.

As to the SCCS; ignore these directories, they are not referenced by the
SNACC makefiles.

Bob Colestock
robert.colestock@xxxxxxxx