R: Problems building sm_free3DLL project in SFL 1.6 by means of VC++6.0 SP3

The sm_free3DLL DLL was created.
Thank's Bob!
It works fine!
But I have another problem.

I apologie for my question if is off-topic for the mailing list. If yes,
please
tell me and I'll wrote directly to you.

When I try to build CertificateBuilder.exe, VC++ searches for sm_rsaDLL
library.
I have only Crypto++ 3.1 crypto library, so I have to build libraries and
tools
without linking other crypto libraries and relative CTILs.
Which way? How can I eliminate references to Bsafe and sm_rsaDLL libraries?

I tried to eliminate references to Bsafe and sm_rsaDLL libraries
(in C/C++ and Link Options for the CertiticateBuilder.exe project).
So building the application was OK, but when I run that app, it crashes
or gives me an error messagebox (attached)

It's possible that I'll try to use a smartcard reader with PKCS#11 interface
together with SFL libraries.
Again which way can I build SFL?

Thank's
Gianluca