From: Arnaud De Timmerman [mailto:Arnaud.De.Timmerman@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 8:50 AM
To: Robert.Colestock@xxxxxxxx
Cc: imc-sfl@xxxxxxx
Subject: csmime.mdl

On the web page where we can download the sfl, the csmime.mdl file is
available
for download as well. Is there a freeware program to open it, since rational
rose is time limited, and too big for downloading in my opinion. What I have
in
mind is something like Argo/UML.
Or could you create an other file format, like xmi/pgml ?

Arnaud.