How to make SFL to make DH dynamic key encryption?

Hello,

I started to work with the SFL not long ago and I'm trying to make key
encryption using the DH dynamic method. As I understood I need to have
CSM_CSInst that is loaded with the DH crypto details. Now, is it right that
in order to make it DH dynamic this CSM_CSInst should not be related to any
certificate?
And if so, how can I load it? - all the examples I found in the tests are

Is any one can clarify it for me?

   Thanks a lot

       Zvi Agmon
       Vanguard Security Technologies
       Tel. 972-4-9891311(Ext. 109), Fax. 972-4-9891322
       email: zvi@xxxxxxxxxx