Re: R: Problem about the private key signing with SFL

Gianluca ,
	Yes, I can debug into SMFREE3::SMIT_Sign(). I built the smfree3 dll in
debug mode and the debug dll has the paths to the sources in it so that
the debugger can find them. I didn't do anything special that I can
remember...

-Jonathan

Gianluca Ramunno wrote:

> Jonathan,
> the length of the password I used for PKCS#8 file was
> fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on the point of
> view ...) greater than 8 chars.
> How discovered you this problem?
> Did you be able to debugging within SMFREE3::SMIT_Sign()?
> If yes, which way?
> Thank's
> Gianluca

Jonathan C. Schulze-Hewett        Email: schulze-hewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Software Engineer
Information Security Corporation  Voice: 708-445-1704
1011 W. Lake Street, Suite 212    Fax:   708-455-9705
Oak Park, IL  60301               WWW:   http://www.infoseccorp.com