From: Gunnar Kedenburg [mailto:9kedenbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2000 12:00 PM
To: imc-sfl@xxxxxxx
Subject: SFL 1.6 on Linux compile problems

Hello!
I am experiencing quite some problems compiling SFL 1.6 on Linux. First
thing is that the distribution ZIP-file did not preserve uppercase letters
in filenames. I fixed this for some files, but it would be nice to have a
tar-file with the correct filenames. I am also trying to port SFL to an
autoconf/automake build procedure, because the current makefile system
didn't seem to work for us.
Has anybody done such work before, and is able to share his work with me?
This would save me quite some time :)
Thanks
--
Gunnar.