From: Alon Barak [mailto:alon@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2000 10:26 AM
To: 'Clyde.McPherson@xxxxxxxx'; 'imc-sfl@xxxxxxx'; 'imc-cml@xxxxxxx'
Subject: SFLv1.7 + RSA build errors

Hi Tex
I'm using MSVC 6 on a WinNT OS with:
SFL		v1.7,
SNACC 	v1.3R2,
Crypto++ 	v3.1
CML   		v1.71
(all downloaded 3 day ago)

The problem is that I'm adding RSA capabilities to our APP & I'm new in the
RSA area, so...:

1) I created the "cryptlib.lib" as always BUT I couldn't understand what
creates the ../../SMPDist/Algs/crypto++3.1/debug/cryptlib.lib
since THERE IS NO ...SMP_SFL_Dist\SMP_SFL_Dist.dsp IN THE Crypto++3.1.

2) I couldn't understand what creates the bsafe42.lib
and the what creates the ../../SMPDist/Algs/bsafe42/Library/lib/bsafe42.lib

3) I use the "rsaref2.tar" & "bsafeeay.tar.gz" as the RSA sources but I (&
the compiler) can't find the "stdlibrf.h".
Where can I get it from ?

4) Do I need anything else to use the Crypto++3.1 RSA capabilities ?

Thanks in advance
Alon Barak
Vanguard Security Technologies Ltd.
Tel: 972-4-9891311 (Ext. 221);