Error ugrading to sfl 1.7 with snacc13 R2

I'm upgrading from SFL Version 1.6 to 1.7 and I'm using Snacc Version 1.3 R2. After copying all the files, and compiling Snacc, I'm getting the following error compiling SFL: (I'm using MSVC 6)

error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'TeletexOrganizationalUnitName'
fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found

It happens on the following line in sm_x411mtsas.h of the libCertDLL project:

typedef TeletexString TeletexOrganizationalUnitName;

It looks to me like the TeletexString class is not defined or the wrong header file is being used. If additional information is required from me, let me know. Any help would be great!

Bob.