From: Bob Smith [mailto:brbdw@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 11:53 AM
To: imc-sfl@xxxxxxx
Subject: error decoding PKCS 8 key

Can someone tell me why the attached key (pk8key.pem) doesn't work with
sm_free3. It is having problems decoding it, saying error wrong tag. This
key was created by OpenSSL. The password is password and it has to be base64

decoded. pk8key.pem.txt has the "BEGIN ENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEY" taken out but
still has to be base64 decoded.

Thanks.
Bob