From: eboudreault@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eboudreault@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 8:41 AM
To: stale.hustad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: imc-sfl@xxxxxxx
Subject: Réf. : Re: OIDs

Thanks, but i want to know how i can find an OID in the SFL project.  Do
you have a trick to finf one ???

                    stale.hustad@THAL

                    ESGROUP.NO               Pour :  eboudreault@xxxxxxxxx

                                             cc :    imc-sfl@xxxxxxx

                    11/05/01 08:33           Objet :      Re: OIDs

I use to take a look at http://www.alvestrand.no/objectid when I have to
look
for  OIDs. Perhaps you can find what you're looking for at that site.

Ståle