From: tuzi@xxxxxxx [mailto:tuzi@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 3:42 AM
To: sfl maillist
Subject: How to manage a pfx / PKCS#12 file

hi,

The borwser (eg. IE) can save the certificate as pfx files. How can I get
the information such as Subject, Issuer, Validaty period, and Fingerprint
... from this pfx file. Does SFL support the usage of pfx files? I think
that this should be done by the CML(certificate management Lib), but to my
disappointment it didn't (may be I just din't find it)
Thanks all.

ps:Bob you have offered many help to me, special thanks to you.

sincerely

 tuzi
 tuzi@xxxxxxx