specific calls for that crypto library.  Getronics provides freeware CTILs
for the Crypto++, RSA BSAFE, Spyrus SPEX/ and FORTEZZA Cryptologic Interface
libraries.  Getronics also provides a PKCS #11 CTIL that enables PKCS
#11-compliant libraries to be used with the SFL.  A CTIL could be developed
to map the generic CTIL API calls to the specific CDSA low-level crypto
library calls.  It would take at least two programmer-months to develop and
test the CDSA CTIL.

There are other options also, such as integrating the SFL as part of a CDSA
implementation.  That would require further study before any resource
estimates could be determined.

Please let us know if you require further information.

John Pawling, John.Pawling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Getronics Government Solutions, LLC