From: eboudreault@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eboudreault@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 10:43 AM
To: imc-sfl@xxxxxxx
Subject: SMTI_Encrypt (SMTI_EncryptCryptoPP)

Hi,

I try to make an EncryptedData with pbewithSHAAnd40BitRC2_CBC and i've
notice that the function SMTI_EncryptCryptoPP accept only keys of 16 bytes
of length.

The thing that i don't understand is that we can decrypt an EncryptedData
with pbewithSHAAnd40BitRC2_CBC (key of 5 bytes of length).

Can you tel me if it'is an error ?????

What can i do to encrypt with a key of 5 bytes with RC2 in CSM_Free3 ???

Thanks.

Eric Boudreault
Programmeur
Motus Technologies