Réf. : RE: Netscape interoperability

Mr. Pawling,

Is it possible that Netscape did not recognize GeneralizedTime ????

My certificate in the PFX file that i have sent to you was generated with
GeneralizedTime.  I have try to generate the same crtificate with UTCTime
and Netscape was able to import my certificates and private key in his data
base.

Thanks.

Eric Boudreault
Programmeur
Motus Technologies
390, St-Vallier Est
Bureau 100
Québec, Qc
G1K 3P6
Tél.: 521-2100  ext.#242
Fax.: 521-2101
courriel: eboudreault@xxxxxxxxx

                    "Pawling, John"
                    <John.Pawling@Getroni        Pour :  "'eboudreault@xxxxxxxxx'" <eboudreault@xxxxxxxxx>,
                    csGov.com>                   imc-sfl@xxxxxxx
                                                 cc :
                    29/06/01 10:09               Objet :      RE: Netscape interoperability

Eric,

Bob Colestock was able to successfully import your PKCS #12 file into MS
Outlook.  We will test it with Netscape.  There are differences in the way
that Microsoft and Netscape implemented PKCS #12 (especially in earlier
releases).  We hope to have more info for you later today.

John Pawling, John.Pawling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Getronics Government Solutions, LLC