Porting: sha.h/.cpp bug

Hi,

I'm trying to port crypto++-4.2 for an embedded system and run into some
trouble (to be honest, I face a lot of problems due to insufficient C++
features of the C++-compiler I have to use - anyway I'll give it a try).

Here is one problem which should IMO be solved in the upstream sources:

- sha.h/sha.cpp

  In "sha.h" the classes SHA512 and SHA384 are wrapped between
  "#ifdef WORD64_AVAILABLE / #endif", but in "sha.cpp" these preprocessor
  directives are missing, so I run into compiler errors because obviously
  my compiler doesn't support WORD64.
  If I wrap the definition of the two classes in "sha.cpp" with
  "#ifdef WORD64_AVAILABLE / #endif" I get rid of at least this compiler
  error.

  Or do I miss anything?

Michael
--