From: Manfred Klug [mailto:manklu@xxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 3:13 AM
To: imc-sfl@xxxxxxx
Subject: Possible improvement of CSM_CommonData

For large messages, it is a waste of memory to first create a CSM_Buffer
only to
call CSM_CommonData::SetEncapContent. The solution to this problem is a
function
like SetEncapContent(char *pEncapContent, long length, long type) and
have
an
appropriate constructor for CSM_Content.

This improvement may be useful at other points too.

Any comment would be greatly appreciated.

Manfred Klug