SFL/CML/ACL/eSNACC Support

All,

Our US Government sponsor has allowed us to stretch our funding in
order to continue support of SFL, CML, ACL and eSNACC through December
2004.  This continued funding will allow us to provide email support
for these libraries while providing minimal updates.  We are still in
the process of locating additional funds in order to continue updating
the libraries with the current standards and needs of the user
community.

See http://www.DigitalNet.com/knowledge/sec_libraries.htm for further
information regarding the SFL, CML, ACL and eSNACC freeware libraries.

Susan Joseph, DigitalNet
Project Manager, SMP