From: Bruce Stephens [mailto:bruce.stephens@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 12:12 PM
To: Horvath, Tom
Cc: imc-sfl
Subject: Re: SMP 242 doesn't appear to build

http://www.digitalnet.com/knowledge/library/v24/cml_readme/library.htm.
> By the sound of you problem, I believe you missed steps 3 and 10 or
did
> not follow the precise build order described in this document.

Yes, you're right.  Actually I was relying on INSTALL in the
distribution, but somehow I missed the clear instructions in there.

My apologies.

(I'm still right about the missing semicolon in the top level
Makefile.in, though, aren't I?)

[...]