SDK?

A bunch of questions...

1. When will the vCalendar and vCard SDKs be available?
   The Versit web pages promised mid-December.

2. I was able to track down source for a vCard/vCalendar reader
   on www.ralden.com. How close is this to the final SDK?

3. Is there any source of vCalendar and vCard samples I can use
   for testing?

4. There seems to be no link on the IMC pages to the vCalendar
   and vCard mailing list archives.

5. Those archives only contain messages since 16 Dec 1996, when
   IMC took over vCalendar and vCard. Is there (or will there be)
   an archive of messages prior to that date?

Thanks,
Bob Pyron
bobpyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx