Current vCalendar implementations

Greetings. I'm writing a short vCalendar overview article for Network
World, and would like to know which developers are shipping
vCalendar-compliant products *today* (that is, not Real Soon Now). Please
send me private email instead of telling the whole list, and send it ASAP
(the article is due soon). I'll also use this information to start a list
of shipping applications for the main vCalendar area on the IMC Web pages.

If you have any questions, feel free to call me at 408/426-9827.

--Paul E. Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium