RESEND: Planning for the upcoming vConnect interoperability event

[I had the wrong email address in the original message; my apologies!]

IMC is happy to announce that it will sponsor an interoperability event for
vCard and vCalendar implementors in the near future. In order to to keep
the imc-vcard and imc-vcalendar mailing lists for development issues, we've
created a new mailing list, imc-vconnect, for the event and any follow-on
interoperability work that will take place.

To subscribe to the new mailing list, send a message to:
     imc-vconnect-request@xxxxxxx
with the single word
     subscribe
in the body of the message.

If you or your company might have any interest in the interoperability
event, please sign up for the mailing list now. The new mailing list will
start up on Wednesday, April 2, and the first order of business is to
decide a date and venue for the event.

As the event firms up, more messages will be sent to the imc-vcard and
imc-vcalendar mailing lists.

--Paul E. Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium