Re: RESEND: Planning for the upcoming vConnect interoperability event

Prior to deciding "when" we need to decide "what". The "what" will have
some bearing on "when" we can get the interoperability demo together.

But...I agree that this is a great thing to get going. I would also like to
see THE OPEN GROUP co-sponsor this. They have facilities in the UK, East
Coast US and West Coast US that will allow a much easier participation from
our geographically diverse vendor community.

- - Frank Dawson
Lotus Development Corporation