Re: RESEND: Planning for the upcoming vConnect interoperability event

Paul:

Prior to deciding "when" we need to decide "what". The "what" will have
some bearing on "when" we can get the interoperability demo together.

But...I agree that this is a great thing to get going. I would also like to
see THE OPEN GROUP co-sponsor this. They have facilities in the UK, East
Coast US and West Coast US that will allow a much easier participation from
our geographically diverse vendor community.

- - Frank Dawson
Lotus Development Corporation