Re: RESEND: Planning for the upcoming vConnect interoperabilityevent

Dave:

The Open Group seems to have the potential to bring some solid reputation
to such an event. It sounds to me like you have matter of factly ruled out
co-sponsoring with the Open Group? Is this correct?

An east coast site would be more convenient and less expensive for some of
the C&S vendors. Since we are possibly going to be testing a messaging
based protocol, wouldn't the geographically dispersed, multiple venues be
an appropriate test feature?

I agree that drag/drop and clipboard support for vCard/vCalendar might best
be done in one site. However, these is network clipboard.

As to your 25 years experience...I will need another five to build enough
experience to comment on that. :-)

- - Frank