Support for vConnect

An earlier reply of mine copied the vCard and vCalendar mailing lists.
Sorry for the mistake. I meant to copy the new IMC vConnect (vCard and
vCalendar interoperability testing) mailing list. Paul Hoffman pointed out
that the vConnect mailng list will not go active until Wednesday, 4/2.

I would encourage all those vCard and vCalendar vendors to join the
discussion on the vConnect mailing list and participate in the planned IMC
event for testing vCard and vCalendar support. I great group and a wonder
idea.

- - Frank Dawson

BEGIN:VCARD
FN:Frank Dawson