Query about mapping calendar entries to vCalendar

     Can somebody please help me with the following queries - answers to
     which I have not been able to find in either the specification papers
     nor the mail archieve.

     Firstly, is this being sent to the correct address to reach the
     ietf-calendar mailing list discussion group?

     1) How is one supposed to convert a calendar entity to vCalendar that
     has a date(s) but no time and yet is not a todo?

     Take a Schedule+ event for example, if its represented by a vCal event
     how are the DTSTART and DTEND values  supposed to be filled in - is it
     permitted to leave the time portion blank such as 19970329? If not
     then as far as I can tell there is no way to represent one of these
     entities in vCal format.

     2) How is a todo that does not have a specified due date associated
     with it supposed to be represented?

     V1.00 states that for the DUE property: "Support of this property is
     mandatory for implementations conforming to this specification"
     (2.3.10). Which in the absence of any indication otherwise I would
     take to mean that this property must be present for a todo entity, in
     which case

     V2.00 states "The DUE property may be specified....If the DUE property
     is missing, then the implicit due date/time for the to-do is to be set
     to the current date." (Scheduling todos 3.1.1) This makes excellent
     sense but does it apply to 1.00

     Thanks

     Martin Hardman