Re: versit.dll limitation?

We've found that changing the definitions for MAXTOKEN and YYSTACKSIZE in
vcc.c:

For example:
#define MAXTOKEN         30000     /* 256maximum token (line) length */
#define YYSTACKSIZE      3000 /* 50~unref ?*/

and rebuilding will fix this problem.

- Vinod

---------------------- Forwarded by Vinod Seraphin/CAM/Lotus on 08/27/98

"Dan Hickman" <dhickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 08/27/98 10:57:59 PM