ACTiSYS at Comdex 98

ACTiSYS is pleased to announce its participation in this years annual Comdex
gathering.

November 16-20 1998, Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall(Main Hall).

Please spend some time with us at the official IrDA site where we shall
demonstrate some of our new innovations within the realm of infrared.

Visit us at LVCC booth #4310, Interoperability Pavilion, Las Vegas, NV.

Among the products that we will be highlighting at this year's Comdex will be
our new IR3000M, HandHeld FIR System Tester. This product is ideal for IrDA
components or system OEM's who require the ability to quickly and accurately
perform SIR/FIR bit-error-rate test for Eng.
debugging or production-line testing.

Our FIR PC adapter, IR2000B/L, which is the only such product that meets the new
IrDA Desktop Dongle Spec. will also be on display and ready for evaluation, full
range of IrDA speeds on display!

Demonstrations will be regularly given between ACTiSYS' PC adapters (IR220L,
IR2000B/L), printer adapter (IR100M) and a Nokia cellphone, Sharp H/PC,
notebooks, etc.

This will demonstrate real-world applications of our IrDA technology at work.

We look forward to meeting with you and discussing your interest in the IrDA
revolution.

You are encouraged to e-mail us to arrange for a specific time that you would
wish to meet, for an in-depth discussion at our booth.

Alternatively, if you will be travelling to the San Francisco Bay Area either
the week before or the week after Comdex and you have some spare time, why not
stop by our Fremont site for a visit.

We look forward to further cementing our relationship with you.

Hope to see you at Comdex, here or both!

Yours sincerely,

The Team at ACTiSYS
ACTiSYS The Wireless Infrared Expert!

Please contact us at: