Re: Question: Week Number Semantics

Frank, here's another addition to comments from end users.  This one is from a
Sr Manager at a large Canadian Bank

"The defined start of a week can vary, depending on the processing needs of
various departments and business units. For example, I report time sheet data
based on a Sunday-to-Saturday week. The 'business week'' starts on Monday and
the Change Management system uses a week starting on Tues. I think this needs to
be a user defined value."

begin:          vcard
fn:             Patricia Berastegui Egen
n:              Berastegui Egen;Patricia
org:            Patricia Egen Consulting
adr;dom:        ;;;Chattanooga;TN;37415;
email;internet: pregen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:          President and Owner
tel;work:       423.875.2652
tel;fax:        423.875.2017