Date sent: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:22:01 +0200
From: Phil <phil@xxxxxx>
To: imc-vcalendar@xxxxxxx
Subject: Some questions

Hello all

I have some questions on the vCalendar.

1) My first question is probably one on C and C++, but after looking at
the vctest.c and trying to compile I am being faced with a linker error

Linker error Undefined symbol_writeVObjectToFile
Linker error Undefined symbol_cleanVObjectInList

Has anyone a quick fix / ideas?

2) Does anyone know when Microsoft will support the ICalendar /
vCalendar as a MIME type in it's browsers?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
--
Phil Cox
Hummingbird Communications Ltd

Tel +41 (22) 733 1858
Fax +41 (22) 733 6403

Email mailto:phil@xxxxxx

http://www.hummingbird.com

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Ireland;Martin;;;
FN:Martin  Ireland
ORG:Alberta, PWSS;Alberta, PWSS
TITLE:Contract Management
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(780) 422-8943
TEL;WORK;FAX:(780) 427-1449
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Ground Floor, PWSS Bldg,=0D=0A6950 - 113 Street;Edmonton;AB;T6H 5V7;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Ground Floor, PWSS Bldg,=0D=0A6950 - 113 Street=0D=0AEdmonton, AB T6H 5V7=
=0D=0ACanada
ROLE:Government
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:martin.ireland@xxxxxxxxx
REV:19990305T234137Z