Re: vCalender API question

Since you are getting the string as a unicode string, there will be '\0'
characters embedded in it for all the standard ascii characters.  I would
suggest using fakeCString() to get an ascii string then print that out.
barring that, change the while loop to loop until it encounters two '\0'
characters in a row, I believe that is the string terminating delimeter
for unicode.