Re: UNIX vCalendar parser?

The vCalendar API on the imc.org web site can be compiled on UNIX.  I
think the files that need to be compiled together are vcc.c and vobject.c
though it is not infront of me at the moment so maybe there is another.
compile them into a library (shared or otherwise) and link against it, or
link the object files directly if you want.