Re: Implementing a vcalendar server

Andrew I tried this a while back with mixed success. Nothing worked in IE. This may be because we run Netscape Calendar as our calendar client and Microsoft and Netscape won't talk. What client do you run? Do you have a vcal page I could view to see how you've got things working with IE?

Netscape worked intermittently for me. There is a netscape dll you need: npvcal32.dll . If at any stage you want to see what Netscape plugins are loaded then you can use the pseudo URL: about:plugins.

If you want to see my intermittently working facility, then visit: http://www.liv.ac.uk/~qq43/vcal.html

Hope this helps,