Re: Implementing a vcalendar server

Andrew Proud wrote:

> Chris,
>
> I have tried your page with both Netscape4.75 and IE5. I can get the 'here'
> link to work fine with IE but not netscape.
>
> I know now that my users do not have the vcalendar plug-in installed. (which
> I presume gives me npvcal32.dll)
>
> I have searched netscape for this plug in with no success. Cnet does not
> have it either. Google web searches merely tell me that over 5% of Netscape
> users already have the plug in.
>
> Could anybody tell me where to find it ?

Only Netscape browser included into the Netscape suite spot pack (HTTP, SMTP,
Calendar... serveur) contains the vCalendar plug-in (npvcal32.dll)

Michael

> I would most appreciate any help.
>
> Thanks
> Andy

MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC TELECOM EUROPE
Mobile Communications R&D
02.99.27.41.11
Mich@Žl FLICK
michael.flick@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.trium.net

begin:vcard
n:FLICK;Mich@Žl
tel;work:02.99.27.41.11
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.trium.net
org:Mitsubishi Electric Telecom Europe;TRIUM-RD, SW5
version:2.1
email;internet:michael.flick@xxxxxxxxxxxx
adr;quoted-printable:;;11, rue Clos Courtel=0D=0A35000 Rennes Cedex 7 BP 90315=0D=0A;;Brittany;;France
fn:MichaŽl FLICK
end:vcard