SDK: bug fix for quoted-printable compound properties

Hello vCard programmers!

There were at least two bug reports in the mailing list archives for
quoted-printable compound properties being incorrectly parsed into a single
property by the Versit SDK.  I ran into the same issue, so for example:

ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;HSBC Building=0A=0D=
30 Metcalfe Street, 3rd Floor;Ottawa;ON;K1P 5L4;Canada

would be incorrectly parsed into a single property:
STREET=HSBC Building\n30 Metcalfe Street, 3rd Floor;Ottawa;ON;K1P 5L4;Canada

instead of correctly parsing out the multiple ADR fields:
STREET=HSBC Building\n30 Metcalfe Street, 3rd Floor
L=Ottawa
R=ON
PC=K1P 5L4
C=Canada

The fix is simply to add the following case to the switch statement in
lexGetQuotedPrintable():

case ';' {
	lexPushLookaheadc(';');
	goto EndString;
}

Anyway, this along with the other bug fixes reported in the mailing list
archives makes it the third fix I've had to make to this SDK to get it to
work.  Does anyone know if this SDK is being supported or updated at all?
Development on the SDK seems to be quite dead, and it is quite frustrating
as it seems to be the only vCard/vCal source code around.

Is it worth me putting the fixed source code up somewhere on a web site, so
that others can get it and possibly find other bugs?  Maybe update it one
day to Bison-compliancy/vCard 3.0, etc.?

StEpHaN!