vCard fields

Thanks for the prompt reply to my previous mail.

This time i have doubt regarding VCARD fields, Can we send a VCARD with empty fields to the other side..

For e.g.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Verma;Kavita;;Miss
FN:Kavita Verma
ORG:
TITLE:
BDAY:45010101T000000Z
END:VCARD

Here the ORG & TITLE fields are empty.

I want to clear the following points

1) Whether the Specifications allow to send a VCARD with empty fields to the other side or not?

2) Should the Parser parse the VCARD with empty fields or should it return an error ?

Also i would like to clear the above doubt for vCalender 1.0 fields.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Do You Yahoo!?