Mails

Hello there, guys! Could you PLEASE tell me, why I´m getting so much Mails from people I´ve never heard before? And these Mails aren´t adressed to me!!! For example: 5 minutes ago I received a message from page@xxxxxxxx, but the mail was adressed to priyantha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx What the hell is going on with you? This is my company´s Email-Adress, and if I get so much junk, our Admin will give me a punch. Please solve this problem, or I am forced to quit my account at imc.org!

Thanks!

Michael Lehnet