[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mandatory fields in iCal2.0 and vCard3.0
I can give some clues about the changes between vCard ver 2.1 &
ver 3.0, I'm sorry I'm not involved in vCalendar developments.
Mainly there can be two types of changes between two versions
(01) Newly introduced fields in the version 3.0 , and (02) Changes in the
(01) If we gothrough the two specs following are the new Tags introduced in
(02) There are some changes in the excisting tags when they are converted to
ver 3.0, following are the changes i went through in my development.
* Encoding vale for base64 should be changes from "BASE64" in ver 2.1
to "b" in ver 3.0
* Email Types are changed (eg: IBMMail, etc... are remoned)
* Post fix honors are added to N tag in ver 3.0
These are the changes as far as i remember.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jenny Christy" <jenny_christy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <imc-vcalendar@xxxxxxx>; <imc-vcard@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: Mandatory fields in iCal2.0 and vCard3.0
> hello all,
> below is my query...
> Looking forward for ur help.
> --- Jenny Christy <jenny_christy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hello All,
> > Can anybody let me know, what changes are mandatory
> > in
> > iCal2.0 from vCal1.0 and vCard3.0 from vCard2.1??
> > Looking forward for ur help.
> > Rgds,
> > Jenny
> > __________________________________________________
> > Do You Yahoo!?
> > Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes
> > http://finance.yahoo.com
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes