Re: Builder Parser Utility for PIM object

Could someone check and remove this person from whichever list they
happen to be on? Apparently they aren't too happy about recieving our
messages. A Babelfish translation:

"I would like that you arretiez to forward me all these emails which
empestent my account. If you persist in this manner of procèder I send
you the police force shit of shit. GRALINGER, Micheline."

Thanks,

Eron