Open source projects on vcalendar; vcalendar products?

Excuse me if this has been discussed recently. I have two questions on

1. does anyone know about open source projects which concentrate on
2. on the IMC website there is information on iCalendar and vCalendar,
including references to RFC's. What I could not find is an overview of
products/vendors and the standards they support (e.g. iCalendar, iTIP,
iMIP). Does it mean such an overview does not exist?

Rolf E. Sonneveld
Sonnection B.V.