Re: Open source projects on vcalendar; vcalendar products?

Okay, thanks for the link and checked it out to the point of installing
and getting a runtime error on my system (Linux 2.4.19). I'm not
complaining, as it says on the doc page "Software is ALPHA and not fully
functional".  The suggested link to reefknot doesn't give much sign of
active development so I leave it there for now.

cheers
Gavin

--
Gavin Johnson <gavin@xxxxxxxxx>