Re: ICalendar - Mozilla - Outlook compatibility

Hi Manny.

Unfortunately support of VCalendar in Mozilla Calendar and Outlook is even more deficient. Those clients ignore repetitions when importing VCalendar, so it is only arppropiate for single events :s. In addtion, I am not completely sure, but I think ICalendar substitutes progressively for VCalendar.

Thank you, anyway.

By the way, my congratulations to Ximian Evolution developers on its ICalendar support. It is the only software I know really RFC compilant.

Germán

Manny Ormaza wrote:

Hi there German,

You write great English, I would have never known you were not American.

I wanted to ask why aren't you doing it in the vCalendar format? From what I understand vCal is more of a standard. Here's a link http://home.att.net/~codeLibrary/HTML/vcs.htm.

Manny.