Re: rendering?

Thanks! I'll check it out.

iCalendar/vCalendar -- it's all the same to me.

I discovered that Apple's iCal has a really cool feature --- you can subscribe to other people's calendars and publish yours on the web. So I'm hacking it to publish "sanitized" calendars for me of when I'm busy and I want a rendering package.

I've also written a program that scans each day's calendar and sends email to people that I'm supposed to be meeting with. Kind of neat. It also parses the Palm native database format.