From: owner-imc-vcalendar@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-imc-vcalendar@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sam_cit
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:28 AM
To: imc-vcalendar@xxxxxxx
Subject: Reg Date and Time representation in vCal 1.0

Hi,

  I have a very genuine doubt regarding vCal 1.0 date and time representation, is it mandatory to represent the character 'T' between date and Time.

DTSTART:20061212T080808

 Is the t as a seperator mandatory or optional?

Thanks And Regards,
Vairavan.S

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1/min.