Reg TZ property of a vCal

Hi,

  I have a clarification regarding version 1.0 of vCal, vCal has properties like TZ and DAYLIGHT, and objects like vEvent and vToDo. Now based on the TZ and DAYLIGHT the time and date values of the event is converted normally. Here comes my doubt, is it possible that the TZ and DAYLIGHT property comes after the END:VEVENT, like the following,

BEGIN:VCAL
VERSION:1.0
BEGIN:VEVENT
END:VEVENT
TZ:+00:00
DAYLIGHT:FLASE
END:VCAL

is the above vCal a valid vCal?

Thanks And Regards,
Vairavan.S

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1/min.