Re: vCard and XML

Frank, thank you for the clarification,
my message was a bit short perhaps -

> >could anyone explain to me what happened to vcard 3.0? will future

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawson-vcard-xml-dtd-03.txt
>
> This defines an alternate, XML representation for the standard vCard format.

so, if i got it right, there is a XML and a non-XML representation for
vCard 3.0?

Well, what I wanted to know was:
are people picking up this XML-representation?
What does it mean that the cited document is 'expired'
("Expires six months after:                                 June 22,
1998") ?

-barbara kleinen

--
Barbara Kleinen,  kleinen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Institut fuer Multimediale und Interaktive Systeme
Medizinische Universitaet zu Luebeck
Seelandstrasse 1a            Tel: +49.451.3909.515
D-23569 Luebeck              Fax: +49.451.3909.505
http://www.imis.mu-luebeck.de/kleinen